Our hospitality team is dedicated to making every moment of your stay truly relaxing, interesting, exciting, or adventurous. At The Pointe, our sincere and heartfelt hospitality makes for endless opportunities and memorable experiences for our guests.
Booking through Expedia.com, Hotels.com or other Online Travel Agents (OTA)
CAUTION: OTA’s recognize daily availability on a day-to-day basis; but, will not guarantee that a stay of two or more nights will be in the same room resulting in a change of rooms during a guest stay. To be certain all nights are available, and more importantly in the same room, call direct to the hotel (1-888-356-4431) to check on such availability and book your reservation.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In Time: 4:00 PM (June 29 – September 2, 2018 check-in will not be available until 4:00 PM). Our hotel is open 24/7/365; however, if your arrival will be later than 11:00 PM, please inform the hotel.
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Required: During Check-In a major credit card, picture I.D. and payment in full will be required.
Months of January, February, June, July, August, September, October and Holiday & Special Event dates:
- All rooms will require a one night deposit or 30% deposit, whichever is greater to confirm a reservation.
- All other months and all room styles will require a credit card hold to confirm a reservation.
Months of July, August, Holiday & Special Event dates:
- Two Bedroom Condominiums require a 30 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund.
- One Bedroom or Studio Condominiums require a 14 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund.
All Other Months:
- All room styles require a 48 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund.
Minimum Nights Stays
There are rental periods that will require minimum night stays. However, we encourage a call to (888) 356-4431 to check on room availability due to possible early guest departures or guest reservation changes.
Smoke & Pet Free Environment
It’s important for the hotel to provide a healthy environment for all guests. All interior areas of our buildings (all guest rooms and their exterior balcony decks or patios) are smoke and pet free areas. Smoking in the described areas will result in forfeiture of the stay and a Unit Deep Clean Fee of a minimum of $500.00.
ADA Service Animals
The hotel welcomes all ADA “trained working” service animals; however, when in public areas of the hotel service animals must be restrained by a leash no more than eight feet in length.