Our hospitality team is dedicated to making every moment of your stay truly relaxing, interesting, exciting, or adventurous. At The Pointe, our sincere and heartfelt hospitality makes for endless opportunities and memorable experiences for our guests.
Smoke & Pet Free Environment
It’s important for our resort hotel to provide a healthy environment for all guests. All interior areas of our buildings, our guest rooms and their exterior balcony decks or patios are smoke free areas. Pets are not permitted.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In Time is 4:00 PM. Guest arrival should be coordinated with the hotel Check-In Time.
Our hotel is open 24/7/365; however, if your arrival will be later than 11:00 PM, please inform us at 1-888-356-4431.
- At check-in a major credit card, picture I.D. and payment in full is required.
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM. Check outs later than 11:00 AM are subject to an additional night charge and taxes.
Room Deposit & Reservation Confirmation
- During Peak Rental Months/Periods (July, August, Holiday & Special Event Dates): all rooms will require a one night or 30% deposit whichever is greater to confirm a reservation.
- Other months will require a credit card hold to confirm a reservation.
- 2019 “Peak Rental Period”: July, August, Holiday & Special Event Dates:
Two Bedroom Condominiums require a 30 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a refund, less a $10 processing fee.
One Bedroom or Studio Condominiums require a 14 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a refund, less a $10 handling fee.
- 2019 “Non Peak” Months – (Excludes Holidays & Special Event Dates during these months):
All room styles require a 48 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund, less a $10 handling fee.
- 2019 Christmas / New Year’s Week (1/26-1/31/2019)
Fourteen (14) Day Notice is required prior to the arrival day for a reservation cancellation in all unit styles for a refund less a $10 handling fee.
Minimum Nights Stays
There are time periods that will require minimum night stays. Sometimes lesser night stays are available due to early guest departures or guest reservation changes; call the resort hotel (888-356-4431) to check on these possibilities.
ADA Service Animals
Our resort hotel welcomes all ADA “trained working” service animals; however, when in public areas of the building or grounds service animals must be restrained by a leash no more than eight feet in length.