Our hospitality team is dedicated to making every moment of your stay truly relaxing, interesting, exciting, or adventurous. At The Pointe, our sincere and heartfelt hospitality makes for endless opportunities and memorable experiences for our guests.
CAUTION: Booking through Expedia.com, Hotels.com or other similar Online Travel Agents (OTA’s).
Although booking with OTA’s may be easier and more efficient, these type of reservations may come with risks. OTA’s recognize daily availability on a day-to-day basis; but, will not guarantee that a stay of two or more nights will be in the same room resulting in a change of rooms during a guest stay. Also, reservation changes, modifications or cancellations must be done through the OTA; the hotel is restricted to doing these for the guest. For piece of mind on your reservation call the hotel direct at 1-888-356-4431.
Smoke & Pet Free Environment
It’s important for our hotel to provide a healthy environment for all guests. All interior areas of our buildings, as well as all guest rooms and their exterior balcony decks or patios are smoke free areas. Abuse to this policy will garner a $500 Deep Cleaning Fee to be added to the guest charges.
Pets are not permitted in the hotel or any lodging rooms. We understand that pet’s are family, and we recommend the pampering they will receive as guests of Dick’s Doghouse Daycare & Boarding (715) 439-4430, located .10 mile south of the hotel.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In Time: 4:00 PM (June 29 – September 2, 2018 check-in will not be available until 4:00 PM, so we recommend travels and arrival are coordinated with the Check-In Time). Our hotel is open 24/7/365; however, if your arrival will be later than 11:00 PM, please inform the hotel.
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM.
- Required: During Check-In, a major credit card, picture I.D. and payment in full will be required.
During Peak Rental months of January, February, June through October and Holiday & Special Event dates:
- All rooms will require a one night deposit or a 30% deposit, whichever is greater to confirm a reservation.
- All other months and all room styles will require a credit card hold to confirm a reservation.
Months of July, August, Holiday & Special Event dates:
- Two Bedroom Condominiums require a 30 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund less a $10.00 Processing Fee.
- One Bedroom or Studio Condominiums require a 14 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund less a $10.00 Processing Fee.
All Other Months (excluding Holidays & Special Event Dates during these months):
- All room styles require a 48 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund less a $10.00 Processing Fee.
Minimum Nights Stays
There are time periods that will require minimum night stays. However, we encourage a call to (888) 356-4431 to check on these minimums and the possibility of lesser night stays due to early guest departures or guest reservation changes.
ADA Service Animals
The hotel welcomes all ADA “trained working” service animals; however, when in public areas of the hotel service animals must be restrained by a leash no more than eight feet in length.