Our hospitality team is dedicated to making every moment of your stay truly relaxing, interesting, exciting, or adventurous. At The Pointe, our sincere and heartfelt hospitality makes for endless opportunities and memorable experiences for our guests.
CAUTION: Booking through Expedia.com, Hotels.com or other similar Online Travel Agents (OTA’s). Although booking with OTA’s may be easier and
more efficient, these type of reservations come with risks as follows:
1) OTA’s recognize daily availability on a day-to-day basis; but, will not guarantee that a stay of more than one night will be in the same room resulting
in a change of rooms during a guest stay.
2) Reservation changes or cancellations must be done through the OTA; the hotel cannot process these requests.
3) Make certain of the room style you are booking; The Pointe Hotel & Suites offers six different styles of rooms all at different price points. Once the
room is booked it can only be changed by the guest contacting the OTA.
The Pointe Hotel & Suites welcomes a call to our hotel at 1-888-356-4431 to clarify the room style and its amenities.
Smoke & Pet Free Environment
It’s important for our hotel to provide a healthy environment for all guests. All interior areas of our buildings, our guest rooms and their exterior balcony decks or patios are smoke free areas.
Pets are not permitted in the hotel or any lodging rooms. We understand that pet’s are family, and we recommend the pampering they will receive at our local area pet care providers. As a convenience, Dick’s Doghouse Day Care & Boarding is located .10 miles south of the hotel; (715) 439-4430.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In Time is 4:00 PM. Guest travel and arrival should be coordinated with the hotel Check-In Time.
Our hotel is open 24/7/365; however, if your arrival will be later than 11:00 PM, please inform the hotel.
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM.
- Required: During Check-In, a major credit card, picture I.D. and payment in full will be required.
During Peak Rental periods and during Holiday and Special Event dates:
- All rooms will require a one night deposit or a 30% deposit, whichever is greater to confirm a reservation.
- All other periods will require a credit card hold to confirm a reservation.
- We welcome your inquiry.
Christmas-New Years December 26, 2018 thru December 31, 2018
A 72 Hour Cancellation Policy prior to 12:01 AM of the arrival day is required when booking a One Bedroom Condo or Studio Unit.
A 7 Day Cancellation Policy prior to 12:01 AM of the arrival day is required when booking a Two Bedroom Condo.
2019 – Months of July, August, Holiday & Special Event Dates:
- Two Bedroom Condominiums require a 30 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a refund.
- One Bedroom or Studio Condominiums require a 14 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a refund.
2019 – All Other Months (Exclusions: Holidays & Special Event Dates during these months):
- All room styles require a 48 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival date for a refund.
Minimum Nights Stays
There are time periods that will require minimum night stays. Sometimes lesser night stays are available due to early guest departures or guest reservation changes; call 888-356-4431 to check on these possibilities.
ADA Service Animals
The hotel welcomes all ADA “trained working” service animals; however, when in public areas of the hotel these welcome service animals must be restrained by a leash no more than eight feet in length.