Our hospitality team is dedicated to making every moment of your stay truly relaxing, interesting, exciting, or adventurous. At The Pointe, our sincere and heartfelt hospitality makes for endless opportunities and memorable experiences for our guests.
Online Travel Agency Bookings
Booking through an Online Travel Agency (OTA) (i.e. Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, etc.) may be easy and quick, but can result in restrictions regulated by the online travel agency and not The Pointe Hotel & Suites. We encourage a traveler to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS of the OTA reservation. A traveler must understand, once booked using an OTA our resort cannot alter, cancel or change room assignments with the reservation.
Also, an OTA provides a very generalized summary of the property, but does not give specific detail on our resort property, such as condominium location, ameniities, policies and procedures and other important information. We recommend a Direct Booking with the resort allowing our Guest Reservation Team to spend the necessary time to assist you with your reservation making sure the condominium you select meets your needs and comfort level.
Flexible Rate Property
The Pointe Hotel & Suites is a flexible rate property. A rental rate may change without notice, and may do so at any time. A rate stated is only a quote and is not guaranteed unless it is secured by a credit card and a deposit. The deposit could be equal to the first night’s rate or 30% of the total stay’s cost, please inquire.
Advance Deposit Lodging Property
The Pointe Hotel & Suites is an Advance Deposit lodging property. To confirm a guaranteed reservation, a first night lodging cost plus tax is required.
Name on Room Reservation – Safety & Security
Safety and security is very important for all guests. If one individual makes numerous room reservations for immediate family, extended family or friends, it is very important that the guests who will be lodging in the condominium have their names preregistered on the rooms. At check-in, only the guest’s names that are registered to reside in the condominium will gain access to the room.
Age Limit on Making a Reservation & Check-In
An individual must be 18 years of age to reserve or check-in to a room. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must reside in any room where their is an individual 17 years or younger.
Smoke & Pet Free Environment.
It’s important for our resort hotel to provide a healthy environment for all guests. All interior areas of our buildings, condominiums and their exterior balcony decks or patios are smoke free areas. Pets are not permitted.
Trained Working Service Animals
Trained Working Service Animals are always welcome; however, their presence at our resort must be disclosed at the time a reservation is made. When the service animal is in common areas of the building or outside on the property it must be restrained by a leash or harness not to exceed eight feet in length. The service animal must be in the presence of its owner at all times and cannot be left alone in a condominium.
Check In & Check Out Time
- Check In Time begins at 4:00 PM. If a guest arrives between 12 PM and 4 PM we will welcome you with preregistration. Guests are invited to use the resort’s swimming pool area including the changing area and the many other amenities our resort has to offer while waiting for Check-In. We completely understand our guest’s desire to access their condo as early as possible. However, we hold ourselves to the highest quality standards and wish to insure that your condo will be as comfortable as possible. To provide this level of service our expert housekeeping team requests your patience and understanding.
- Our resort is open 24/7/365; however, if an arrival will be later than 11:00 PM, please inform the resort toll free at 1-888-356-4431.
- At Check-In a major credit card, picture I.D. and payment in full is required.
- Check-Out Time is no later than 11:00 AM. A Check-Out later than 11:00 AM are subject to an additional charge and taxes.
- 2019 & 2020 “Peak Rental Period”: July, August, Holiday & Special Event Dates:
Two Bedroom Condominiums require a 30 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a refund, minus a $10 Cancellation Fee.
One Bedroom or Studio Condominiums require a 14 Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a refund, minus a $10 Cancellation Fee.
- 2019 & 2020 “Non Peak” Months – (Excludes Holidays & Special Event Dates during these months):
All room styles require a 48 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a refund, minus a $10 Cancellation Fee.
- 2019 Christmas / New Year’s Week (1/26-1/31/2019)
Fourteen (14) Day Notice is required prior to the arrival day for a reservation cancellation in all unit styles for a refund, minus a $10 Cancellation Fee.
- NOTE – MINIMUM NIGHT STAYS
The resort does have date periods that will require minimum night stays. Sometimes, fewer night stays are available due to early guest departures or
guest reservation changes; call the resort toll free at (1-888-356-4431) to check on these opportunities.