Our hospitality team is dedicated to making every moment of your stay truly relaxing, interesting, exciting, or adventurous. At The Pointe, our sincere and heartfelt hospitality makes for endless opportunities and memorable experiences for our guests.
Our reservation line is active daily from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you learn more about our resort. We’ll help you make the right lodging decisions for your needs and comfort. Call toll free at 1-888-356-4431, or 715-356-4431.
Flexible Rate Property
The Pointe Hotel & Suites is a flexible rate property. A rental rate may change without notice, and may do so at any time. A rate stated is only a quote and is not guaranteed unless it is secured by a credit card and deposit.
Advance Deposit Lodging Property
The Pointe Hotel & Suites is an Advance Deposit property.
COVID-19 SHORT TERM CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the COVID-19 we want to make it more convenient and less stressful for a guest to book a stay at our resort. For any reservations booked for stays that occur between the dates of 10/28/2020 & 12/24/2020 a reservation deposit of a one (1) night stay or 30% (whichever is greater) will be required, a 24 hour cancellation policy will be in effect, and all reservations will have free cancellation. However, a “no call cancellation” or a “no-show” will be charged one night’s rental to the credit card on file.
For Stays 12/25/2020 – 12/23/2021: For stays starting December 25, 2020 through January 1, 2022 a one night deposit or 30% of the total stay’s cost, whichever is greater, will be required to guarantee a reservation.
2020 Cancellation & No Show Policy
- October 28 -December 24, 2020:
All reservations require a 24 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day. Free cancellation.
- 2020-2021 New Year’s Period (12/25/2020-1/4/2021)
Fourteen (14) Day Notice is required prior to the arrival day for a reservation cancellation in all unit styles for a deposit refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- No Show: Failing to show for a reservation will result in a charge of one night stay, per room, to the credit card on file. Failing to call or show before the 11:00 AM check-out time after the first night stay will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation.
2021 Cancellation Policy & No Show Policy
- 2021 – Peak Season June 25, 2021- August 14, 2021, Holiday & Special Event Dates:
–June 25, 2021 through August 14, 2021 Two Bedroom Condominiums require a minimum seven (7) night stay. Two
Bedroom Condominiums require a thirty (30) Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a deposit
refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Notice given thirty (30) days or less of arrival day, deposit is forfeited.
—One Bedroom or Studio Condominiums require a fourteen (14) Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a
deposit refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Notice given fourteen (14) days or less of arrival day, deposit is forfeited.
- 2021 – All Other Dates or Months – (Excludes Holidays & Special Event Dates during these months):
–All room styles require a 72 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a deposit refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
Notice given less than 72 hours of arrival day, deposit is forfeited.
- 2021-2022 New Year’s Period (12/30/2021-1/2/2022)
–Cancellation notice is thirty (30) days prior to arrival day for a reservation cancellation in all unit styles for a deposit
refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Notice given less than 30 days of arrival day, deposit is forfeited.
- Reservation Made Inside Cancellation Period – A reservation that is made inside of a cancellation period will require one night’s lodging deposit or 30% of the stay,
whichever is greater. A cancellation will forfeit the full amount of the deposit.
- No Show: Failing to show for a reservation will result in a charge of one night per room to your credit card. Failing to call or show before 11:00 AM check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation.
Check In & Check Out Time
- Check In Time begins at 4:00 PM. Due to COVID-19 expanded cleaning of our condominiums, we will not honor any early check-ins during our busiest rental periods 6/19-9/6/2020 and during Peak Rental Fridays and Saturdays, 9/7-10/17/2020. We ask that you plan your Check-In time for 4:00 PM.
If a guest arrives between 12 PM and 4 PM we will welcome you with preregistration. Guests are invited to use the resort’s swimming pool area including the changing area and the many other amenities our resort has to offer while waiting for Check-In. We completely understand our guest’s desire to access their condo as early as possible; however, we hold ourselves to the highest quality standards and wish to insure that your condo will be as comfortable as possible. To provide this level of service our expert housekeeping team requests your patience and understanding.
- If an arrival will be later than 11:00 PM, please inform the resort in advance by calling toll free at 1-888-356-4431.
- At Check-In a major credit card, picture I.D. and payment in full is required.
- Check-Out Time is 11:00 AM. A Check-Out later than 11:00 AM will be subject to an additional charge and taxes.
Smoke & Pet Free Environment.
All interior areas of our buildings, condominiums and their exterior balcony decks or patios are smoke free areas. Pets are not permitted
Online Travel Agency Bookings
Booking through an Online Travel Agency (OTA) (i.e. Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, etc.) has its risks and can result in restrictions regulated by the online travel agency, and not The Pointe Hotel & Suites. We encourage a traveler to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS of the OTA reservation. A traveler must understand, once an OTA reservation is booked our resort cannot alter, cancel or change room assignments with the reservation.
Also, an OTA provides a very generalized summary of the property, but does not give specific detail on our resort property, such as condominium location, amenities, policies and procedures and other important resort information. For peace of mind, we recommend a Direct Booking with the resort to allow our Guest Reservation Associate to spend the necessary time to assist you making sure the lodging unit you select meets your needs and comfort level.
Name on Room Reservation – Safety & Security
Safety and security is very important for all guests. If one individual makes numerous room reservations for immediate family, extended family or friends, it is very important that the guests who will be lodging in the condominium have their names preregistered on the rooms. At check-in, only the guest’s names that are registered to reside in the condominium will gain access to the room.
Age Limit on Making a Reservation & Check-In
An individual must be 18 years of age to reserve or check-in to a room. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must reside in any room where their is an individual 17 years or younger.
Trained Working Service Animals
Trained Working Service Animals are always welcome; however, their presence at our resort must be disclosed at the time a reservation is made. When the service animal is in common areas of the building or outside on the property it must be restrained by a leash or harness not to exceed eight feet in length. The service animal must be in the presence of its owner at all times and cannot be left alone in a condominium.
Minimum Night Stays
- The resort does have date periods that will require minimum night stays. Sometimes fewer night stays are available due to early guest departures or
guest reservation changes; call the resort toll free at (1-888-356-4431) to check on these opportunities.