Our hospitality team is dedicated to making every moment of your stay truly relaxing, interesting, exciting, or adventurous. At The Pointe, our sincere and heartfelt hospitality makes for endless opportunities and memorable experiences for our guests.
Our reservation line is active daily from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you learn more about our resort. We’ll help you make the right lodging decisions for your needs and comfort. Call toll free at 1-888-356-4431, or 715-356-4431.
Flexible Rate Property
The Pointe Hotel & Suites is a flexible rate property. A rental rate may change without notice, and may do so at any time. A rate stated is only a quote and is not guaranteed unless it is secured by a credit card and a deposit at time of making a reservation.
Advance Deposit Lodging Property
The Pointe Hotel & Suites is an Advance Deposit property which requires a 1 night deposit or 30%, whichever is greater when making a reservation.
2021 Cancellation Policy & No Show Policy
- 2021 – Peak Season June 25, 2021- August 14, 2021, Holiday & Special Event Dates:
–Two Bedroom Condominiums require a minimum seven (7) night stay. Two Bedroom Condominium units require a 30 Day Cancellation Notice
prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a deposit refund minus a $25 cancel processing fee. Notice given thirty (30) days or less of arrival day,
deposit is forfeited.
—One Bedroom or Studio Condominiums require a fourteen (14) Day Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a deposit refund
minus a $25 cancel processing fee. Notice given 14 days or less of arrival day, deposit is forfeited.
- 2021 – All Other Dates or Months – (Excludes Holidays & Special Event Dates during these months):
–All condominium styles require a 72 Hour Cancellation Notice prior to the reservation’s arrival day for a deposit refund minus a $25 cancel
processing fee. Notice given less than 72 hours of arrival day, deposit is forfeited.
- 2021-2022 New Year’s Period (12/30/2021-1/2/2022)
–Cancellation notice is thirty (30) days prior to arrival day for a reservation cancellation in all condominium unit styles for a deposit refund minus a $25 cancel processing fee. Notice given less than 30 days of arrival day, deposit is forfeited.
- Reservation Made Inside A Cancellation Period – A reservation that is made inside of a cancellation period will require a deposit of one night’s lodging cost or 30% whichever is greater. A cancellation will forfeit the full amount of the deposit.
- No Show: Failing to show for a reservation will result in a charge of one night per condominium unit reserved to the credit card on file. Failing to call or show before the 11:00 AM check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation.
Check In & Check Out Time
- Check In Time begins at 4:00 PM. Due to COVID-19 and the resort’s expanded cleaning of the condominium units, the resort will not honor any early check-ins during the peak rental periods of 6/18-9/5/2021 and during Peak Rental Fridays and Saturdays, 9/10-10/16/2021. We ask that you plan your Check-In time for 4:00 PM.
If a guest arrives between 12 PM and 4 PM we will welcome you with preregistration. Guests are invited to use the resort’s swimming pool area including the changing area and the many other amenities our resort has to offer while waiting for Check-In. We completely understand our guest’s desire to access their condominium unit as early as possible; however, we hold ourselves to the highest quality standards and wish to insure that your condo will be as comfortable as possible. To provide this level of service, our expert housekeeping and maintenance teams requests your patience and understanding.
- If an arrival will be later than 11:00 PM, please inform the resort in advance by calling toll free at 1-888-356-4431.
- At Check-In a major credit card, picture I.D. and payment in full is required.
- Check-Out Time is 11:00 AM. A Check-Out later than 11:00 AM will be subject to an additional charge and taxes.
Smoke & Pet Free Environment.
All interior areas of our buildings, condominiums units and their exterior balcony decks or patios are smoke free areas. Pets are not permitted
Online Travel Agency Bookings
Booking through an Online Travel Agency (OTA) (i.e. Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, etc.) has its risks and can result in restrictions regulated by the online travel agency, and not The Pointe Hotel & Suites. We encourage a traveler to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS of the OTA reservation. A traveler must understand, once an OTA reservation is booked, the OTA controls your reservation and The Pointe Hotel & Suites cannot alter, cancel or change a reservation or a condominium unit assignment. To alter, change or cancel an on-line travel agency reservation, the traveler must call the OTA.
Also, an OTA provides a very generalized summary of the property, but does not give specific detail on our resort property, such as condominium unit location, amenities, policies and procedures and other important resort information. IMPORTANT: for a two night stay or longer, an OTA may show unit availability but, does not disclose that numerous nights may not be in the same unit and will require unit changes. For peace of mind and to alleviate this issue, we recommend a Direct Booking with the resort to allow our Guest Reservation Associate to spend the necessary time to assist you making sure the condominium unit you select meets your needs and comfort level.
Name on Room Reservation – Safety & Security
Safety and security is very important for all guests. If one individual makes numerous condominium unit reservations for immediate family, extended family or friends, it is very important that the guests who will be lodging in the condominium have their names preregistered on the rooms. At check-in, only the guest’s names that are registered to reside in the condominium will gain access to the unit.
Age Limit on Making a Reservation & Check-In
An individual must be 18 years of age to reserve or check-in to a condominium unit. A parent or guardian must reside in any condominium unit where their is an individual 17 years or younger.
Trained Working Service Animals
Trained Working Service Animals are always welcome; however, their presence at our resort must be disclosed at the time a reservation is made. When the service animal is in common areas of the building or outside on the property it must be restrained by a leash or harness not to exceed eight feet in length. The service animal must be in the presence of its owner at all times and cannot be left alone in a condominium unit.
Minimum Night Stays
- The resort does have date periods that will require minimum night stays. Sometimes fewer night stays are available due to early guest departures or guest reservation changes; call the resort toll free at (1-888-356-4431) to check on these opportunities.